14.05.2009

Melbourne

I have to admit that I didn't see much of Melbourne in broad daylight except the airport and the budget car rental office.
I've seen a couple of clubs and bars though and met nice people.

Here are some of the party pics of me and the guys.

Upon arrival at the budget office to pick up the cheapest car I could find (a Hyundai Getz) I was told that I got a free upgrade and will be driving an Elantra, which is much more comfortable than a 3-door minicar (especially the 2.0l automatic compared to the 1.3l manual).

Unfortunately the connection here in the library of Ulladulla is too slow even for Sebastians low-res party pics. I won't even try uploading mine.

I'll pass Sydney today and blog again for my roadtrip details.

edit: Melbourne pics




1 Kommentar:

Jo hat gesagt…

where are the pics?