05.03.2009

Xi'an

I've been to Xi'an and of course I've been to the terracotta army.
Here are the pics:









The problem with Peter is, that he really likes my lens and conclusively is using it a lot - so there are loads of pictures with me in them.

Double Cheeseburger Blues


Xi'an at night


Belltower in the middle of the walled part of town at night


me + belltower + fake cherry blossoms (it's been snowing for god's sake and all they do is set up plastic blossoms...)


my favorite shop


belltower


delicious food in the Muslim quarter


more


Peter and myself in front of the Belltower


KFC - we had to renact a pic Peter had taken when he was here last year



somewhere in the streets


baijiu with the more then amazing hotpot


after a couple of days and a visa extension there Peter had to return to university in Chengdu and I was like: "Hey, I'm coming with you!" It may be the opposite direction from my ultimate goal - Beijing but whatever. Apparently McDonald's tried to set foot in Sechuan province but failed because their food wasn't spicy enough and the local Chinese people said: "That taste' like nuthin'!" Now McDonald's has some special spicy burgers only available here - can't wait to try them. Otherwise of course Sechuan food is amazing and amazingly spicy. I love the Sechuan pepper which numbs your tongue and your lips!
Anyway that's for the next blog.
We had a rather pleasent train ride and now I'm staying with Peter at his appartment.

Pictures from the ride.









See you in Chengdu! Stay sound!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wundervoll - Dein Bart!

Aber mein Gutster, Du solltest vielleicht mal wieder ein bis zwei Salate zwischendurch essen... ;-)

War übrigens bei den Dimple Minds!
Grosse Nummer! :-)

peter hat gesagt…

Deine Mutter hat'n Kommentar geschrieben, du EMO-Affenbrotbaum! LOVE CHENGUD 4 LIFE, haha,LUV, haha, 我爱添阴, haha!