23.02.2009

Shanghai

Skyline - randomly taken while going for dinner.


Here we go.

I spent a long time there.
But I had very good company indeed and was still a little ill.
The weather sucked and constant rain made sight-seeing not very enjoyable. I've been to the Shanghai Art Gallery and a little around the city though.

Wujian Snack Road - soon to disappear for another posh shopping street...




hot pot eating! yummy!


pig brain for the hot pot - nice!
As soon as Chris uploads the video from the guy juggling the noodles I'll post it.


not so posh - yet


walking home from the club at 4:30 in the morning


Shanghai streets at night





After 17hrs in the train I'm in Xi'an (8.2 million ppl) now, going to see the terracotta army tomorrow and then wait 'til the 27th to get my passport with extended visa back from the PSB (Public Security Bureau). Peter should be here by the 25th from Hong Kong.

Keine Kommentare: